1. Handle full set of accounts, schedules, monthly closing and annual budgeting.
2. Preparing & monitoring daily bank book, weekly cash flow reports & handle all bank administration.
3. Handle petty cash, payments, receipts and staff claims with necessary supporting documents.
4. Preparation of GST reports for quarterly filing.
5. Proper and systematic filing of documents (hardcopy & softcopy).
6. Dealing with auditor, tax agent, bankers & company secretary on business matters.
7. Processing trade-related bank documents (Letter of Credits, Import & Export Bill, Trust Receipts and Banker Guarantee).
Someone that have studied In Accountancy/Business Accounting/Accounting & Finance/ACCA or equivalent.
Someone had working experience in the Freight & Logistics Services or Shipping Industries.
Someone with or without hands-on full set of accounting experience.
Min. Diploma and above.
Fresh graduates welcome to apply.
Able to start immediately.
Direct Reporting to Assistant Finance Manager
5 days, 9:00 am to 6:00 pm.
We offered Monthly Basic Salary + AWS (provided) + Bonus & Incentives (subjective) + After Job Probation Salary Re-adjustment (provided).
Full-time Staff Benefits Provided.