• AP invoices, purchase order, credit card and overhead payment as well as
staff claims. This will include reviewing purchase requisition and issuing
purchase order, maintaining vendor master, review and match invoices, etc.
You will need to verify staff claims, process and reconcile credit card
• Performs daily Account Payable function to ensure transactions are
maintained in an effective, up to date and accurate manner
• Process overseas and local suppliers’ payment.
• Evaluate and improve AP and GL process
• Handle intercompany transactions.
• Provides monthly AP payment forecast
• Preparation of Journal entries for accruals & other adjustment.
• Review and analyzes month end inventory variance for unusual quantities
• Prepare, generate, and file financial inventory reports. Process monthly
Stock take process in the system.
• Preparation of monthly and year-end Balance Sheet schedules
• Other duties include handling external audit queries
• Undertake ad hoc duties as assigned
• You should possess a Diploma/Degree in Accounting and Finance and have
at least 3-4 years of relevant experience.
• Strong team player with a positive attitude and a strong sense of
• Able to work under stress.
• Highly detail-oriented with excellent time management skills
• Able to work independently
• Strong in Microsoft Excel skill
Urgent!!! Can start work and interview immediately
Whatsapp: 9113 9647
Jober Pte Ltd l EA License No: 16C8401 l
W.C.S. | Registration No: R1762582
• 5 work day week