Location : Nanyang Dri
Position : Admin Assistant
Contract period of 4 months from 1 Jul – 31 Oct 2021
Working days – Mon - Fri
The job description and requirements are below.
Project-based Research Courses
- Coordinate Final Year Project (local and overseas), Overseas Entrepreneurship Programme, Internship, Summer Research, Topic courses research administration (i.e. student application, course registration, NTULearn course site enrolment etc.).
- Provide administrative and logistic support for research courses assessment upon completion of courses.
- Review and streamline administrative processes when necessary.
- Handle exam question papers collation, checking and submission for Chemistry courses.
- Input exam marks for courses in Mark Entry System.
- Facilitate division level BOE meetings and represent division in the School BOE meeting.
- Process exam medical leave applications for the students.
- Collate information of questions papers to be excluded from library, invigilation contact lists and backup invigilators.
- Assist in coordinating quarantine exam/special arrangements for special needs students when necessary.
- To act as the backup administrator for inbound and outbound exchange applications and SPMS Gem Explorer Financial Assistance, collating Dean’s list and Medal & Prizes.
- Process change of programme applications.
- Co-handle organizing student Learning Centre and undergraduate claims related to teaching.
- Update CHEM UG programme information in School website.
If you meet the above criteria, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Diploma/Degree Holder – Salary ranges from $2,000 - $2,500 per month depending on qualification and relevant working experience.
• Good communication and writing skills
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Excellent organization and time management skills
• Resourceful and independent
• Demonstrate ability to understand and to work in an academic environment
• Demonstrate ability in analytical, planning and organizational abilities
• Possesses characteristics of being assertive and meticulous
• Able to work independently and as a team
• Team player