This position reports to the Account Supervisor. Need to support accounting department with data entry, processing, and recording transactions, updating the ledger, assisting with audits, budgets and reports. The primary work focus is on accounts receivable and accounts payable. In addition, help with issuing invoices, collections, billing, filing and admin works.
Need to be involved in:
Providing support to the Accounting Department.
Performing basic office tasks, such as filing, data entry, answering phones, processing the mail, etc.
Handling communications with clients and vendors via phone, email, and in-person.
Processing transactions, issuing checks etc.
Assisting in stocktaking, stock control in & out.
Assisting with audits, fact checks, and resolving discrepancies.
Basic Microsoft Office knowledge
2. Functional in English and Mandarin
3. Strong attention to details / Meticulous
4. Able to multitask and complete work within the timeline with minimal supervision
5. Able to work independently
6. Fresh/entry level with good working attitude are welcome to apply.
1. 5 days work week
2. 11Am to 8.00pm