1. Processing of applications for media (broadcasting and films) and telecommunication service licences.
2. Assist in preparing and issuing letters, and tracking related correspondences with licensees.
3. Assist in contacting and following-up with licensees via emails and phone calls for queries, and licensing-related information.
4. Assist with meetings, including administering meeting invitations, monitoring and keeping track of attendance, and logistics.
5. Assist in preparing payment-related documents e.g. for fee payments, putting up refund submissions, and sending reminders on refunds/unclaimed monies.
6. Assist in preparing and consolidating various licensing data and records that may involve infocomm-media technical information for reporting.
7. Assist in replying general licence-related queries.
8. Assist in digitalisation of files, routine e-filing, and preparing licensing data records for system migrations.
9. Any ad hoc projects.
Contract Period: 11 months (Mid July 2021 to Mid June 2022)
Minimum Educational Qualification: Diploma (with >3 years of related working experience)
Working Days: 5-day work week
Working Hours: Mon to Thurs 9am to 6.30pm; Fri 9am to 6pm
Working Location: Near Pasir Panjang MRT
Temporary contract staff should:
(1) Be competent in using MS Excel to deal with volumes of licensing data, records and processes, as well as payment-related work;
(2) Be competent in using MS Word to draft notes and letters;
(3) Have good interpersonal and communication skills to deal with licensees and members of the public.
(4) Be responsive and positive learning attitude; be ready to report to, and work with, various officers and teams.
(5) Knowledge, understand and interest in broadcasting and telecommunications industry would be good.