We're looking for an Experienced and Dyanmic Area Manager who has experience in leading outlets for F&B.
• Provide leadership, coaching, consulting and support Assistant Operation Manager’s direction to the assigned 6 to 8 stores, in order to maximize the long-term sales and profit potential.
• Builds a positive business relationship with Store-In-Charge and Team.
• Responsible in ensuring outlets' Safety & Quality, Service, Cleanliness within standards.
• Supports, coaches and consults to ensure that all assigned stores are adequately staffed to maximize sales potential, operational efficiency and turnover among all stores employees is reduced.
• To follow up and lead the teams to meet outlet's Monthly Sales and New Product Promotion Targets.
• Consults and is accountable for creating a positive work environment while working shoulder-to-shoulder with the Direct Supervisor and Store Teams to create and accomplish business, in terms of QSC, Sales, People and Profits objectives
• Hold Monthly Area Meeting with all Store-In-Charge to accountable for business results
• Other duties as assigned
• Minimum 3 years’ experience as a store-in-charge or 1 year as an area-in-charge in management of F&B
• Min. Diploma in Business Management or any related fields
• Good computer skills in Power point, Words & Excel
• Good communication skills
• Proven skills in management