- Perform machine setting/inspection based on check sheet requirements.
- Ensure good machine Q.C. quality before it is shipped out.
- Assist senior technician/ supervisor to monitor production schedule, machine quality and on time delivery of machine to customer.
- Assist supervisor for trouble shooting on parts quality or machine problems.
- Monitor tools and equipment's in good and serviceable condition.
- Ensure all machines in their section compliance to the standard set in the check sheet.
- Monthly reporting of non-conformance parts to engineer or supervisor.
- Ensure own section follows schedule set by supervisor/production controller.
- Ensure all machines in their section compliance to the standard set in the check list.
- Attend to customer complaints as on when is necessary.
- Receive parts from warehouse.
- Any other duties as per assigned by superior.
- Minimum "O" level with at least 1-2 years working experience preferably in machine assembly environment.
1.- 5days work week
2.- Global Manufacturer
3.- Salary Basic range: $1,200 - $1,300 (depending on experience)
4.- Gross salary with OT = around $2k +/-
5.- Medical benefit + AWS + bonus
6.- Company transport pick up at nearest designated MRT
Interested Applicants EMail to: email@example.com with detail resume in MS Words Doc format and a copy of recent photo.
EA Licence No. 03C5391 | Registration No. R1109757