· Assembly of electrical switches, enclosed isolators, control station etc according to work instructions.
· To perform computerised engraving work.
· To conduct Quality check
· To support Operation dept. as & when required.
Working Location: Commonwealth
Working hours – 5 Days work from 8.30am to 6.00pm
· High School or equivalent from a Technical stream preferred.
· New entry welcome as progressive training provided.
· Must be able to use the computer.
· Ensure orders are completed on time to meet delivery schedule.
· Able to read & write simple English
· Good interpersonal skills and a team player
· Self-driven and deadline oriented to meet customer’s requirement
· Willing to work overtime as & when required
· No experience required as On-the-Job training provided.
· Air conditioned work environment
· Uniform and Safety shoes provided
· Staff recreation.
· Convenient location – 3 to 5 minutes’ walk from Commonwealth MRT Station.