A career with us at NTUC First Campus is an opportunity to excel at one of Singapore’s largest early childhood educators. One that brings together diverse disciplines, knowledge and skillsets to foster an inclusive culture. So you grow with an organisation that constantly innovates. And an industry leader that offers so much more.
• Support the main classroom teachers in implementation of daily programs to facilitate learning of children
• Daily routine care of children.
• Preparation of materials such as teaching resources and children’s development profile.
• Participate in parents and community engagement activities.
• Support the principal with simple administrative duties.
Minimum Secondary 2 education with at least a year of experience working in a preschool / childcare / kindergarten setting
Early Childhood qualification is an advantage (e.g. Fundamentals certificate)
Pleasant disposition with good communication skills
Enjoy working with young children