1. Plan, coordinate and perform laser installation work.
2. Conduct on-site laser operating training for end user.
3. Monitor and report laser performance and their working condition through log data analysis.
4. Plan, schedule and perform preventive maintenance and module replacement.
5. Perform trouble shooting and repair work during machine down time.
6. Manage inventory and delivery of spare parts and diagnostic tools to on-site.
7. Liaise and troubleshoot with scanner engineers on laser-scanner related issues.
8. Liaise with Company's Head Office Customer Support (CS) Division on all technical issues.
9. Assist and provide technical support to other regional Customer Support (CS) as and when required.
10. To be on standby 7-day 24-hour support and be activated when required; and
11. Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Positive attitude, initiative, problem-solving skill, communication skill.
- Office in Sembawang and customers’ site
- 5 week days, 9am~5:45pm, plus overtime
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Annual Increment (Jul) 2~5%
- Additional 5~7 company off days
- Unlimited medical benefits