Job Descriptions :
• Verify withholding tax form submitted by divisions and submission to IRAS
• Prepare monthly GST computation and quarterly submission to IRAS
• Prepare monthly audit schedules
• Perform accruals of expenses
• Raise and post AP monthly journal vouchers.
• Process and verify staff reimbursement claims
• Process e-invoice for approval and payment
• Attend to queries by AGO, internal auditors and external auditors
• Perform month-end closing activities
• Attend queries from divisions.
Job Requirements :
• At least a Diploma in Accountancy or other relevant professional qualifications (e.g. CAT)
• Minimum one year of relevant experience
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Oracle and WORDAY accounting system will be added advantage
• Special knowledge : Good understanding of SB FRS.
• Meticulous with good analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Good written and verbal communication skills.
• Good customer service skills.
• A good team player.
• Good presentation skills.
• Able to multi-Task.
• Able to meet tight deadlines.
• Shortlisted candidate will be placed under agency contract and is renewable.
• Thereafter, good performance may consider for direct employment