Assistant Manager / Deputy Manager (Operations/Vaccinated Travel Lane Office)
Business Edge Personnel Services
Contract : $ 3000 - $ 3000 / PER MONTH
ContractTravel / Tourism
a month ago
- You will be part of the team facilitating visitors’ entry into Singapore with the Vaccinated Travel Pass.
- You will be responsible for executing and enforcing policies and processes, monitoring and analysing passenger movements and compliance, processing applications and appeals, responding to public queries, managing external vendors.
- Your goal is to maintain high service standards and compliance at all Vaccinated Travel Pass’ touchpoints, recommend service and process improvements, and meet timelines in policy and process changes in a dynamic operating environment.
- Training in any discipline
- Experience in customer service, operations management, data processing or an equivalent field would be advantageous
- Self-motivated, driven, resourceful and a good team player
- Excellent verbal, written communication and analytical skills
- Highly flexible and adaptable in handling changes to job scope as situation evolves
- Open to working in a shift arrangement
Contract Period: 6 months
- 42 hours work-week
- Shift roster includes weekends and public holidays
- Must be able to work on shift, weekends and public holidays
- Candidates will be deployed to respective functions depending on suitability.
AM shift: 0800 – 1630 (8.5 hrs, includes 1h mealtime)
PM shift: 1600 – 0030 (8.5 hrs, includes 1h mealtime)
Applications & Queries
0830 to 1730 (9 hrs, includes 1h mealtime)
Rostered on shift to cover weekends and Public holidays
- Transport claim via reimbursement mode is allowed for shift work ending or starting when no public transport is available.
- Main location: Changi Airport Terminal 1, 2 and 3
- May include other work sites