Assist in implementing grant fraud management system including:
• To perform data extraction from grant systems and consolidation of data.
• Extract grant details from supporting documents attached in grant system, and consolidate such data in another file.
• Review legal letters and extract critical information from the letters for consolidation.
• Project member in data repository project.
• Review and amend grant processing workflow diagrams and grant governance tools/templates, in support of client's improvements efforts to enhance effectiveness and efficiencies.
• Assist in extracting and providing information and/or data on client's grants, grant governance policy and/or processes to other government agencies when required.
Working Hours: Mon to Thurs 8.30am to 6pm; Fri 8.30am to 5.30pm
Contract Period: 11 months (start date on 15 July)
Location: Near Pasir Panjang/Labrador Park MRT
• Degree in any discipline
• Ability to perform basic statistical analysis, and experience with data preparation (e.g. using MS Excel) and analytic tools will be advantageous
• Good written and presentation skills
• Highly adaptable, able to work independently and multi-task in a dynamic environment
• Experience in grant policy and process review/implementation, risk management or investigation, will be a plus