• Assist in screening of technology start-up companies for suitability into our ITE's programmes, which includes gathering information & profile of technology start-up companies through desktop research or interviews.
• Research into market trends and technology landscape for emerging technologies, such as AI, Data, 5G, IOT, Trust-Tech, Blockchain, Cybersecurity, etc.
• Assist in the engagements with industry & sector partners, including Landing Pad, to grow our portfolio of emerging tech start-ups.
• Assist in the administration and evaluation of project proposals by external vendors.
• Administrative up-keeping of Accred/Spark master record entries for completeness and accuracy. Includes perform de-duplication of Accred/Spark master record entries.
• Assist in the engagements with industry partners to grow our portfolio of emerging tech start-ups and to drive industry tech adoption.
• Assist in planning and execution of industry engagement initiatives such as networking events, industry consultations, etc.
Working Days: 5-day work week
Working Hours: Mon to Thurs 8.30am to 6pm; Friday 8.30am to 5.30pm
Minimum Educational Qualification: Diploma in Infocomm or Technology related courses
Contract Period: 11 months (start on 1 August)
• Candidates with technology background required
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Good command in spoken and written English
• Positive attitude takes initiative and willing to learn