Assistant Manager (Technology Research and Business Analysis)
Business Edge Personnel Services
Contract : $ 2850 - $ 3450 / PER MONTH
2 months ago
1) To support 5G Innovation Programme activities:
(a) To provide support for approval of proposals:
(i) coordinate and facilitate meetings (e.g. presentations of proposals, internal meetings);
(ii) support in follow up and consolidation of necessary items/documents, e.g. eval inputs, assessment inputs from stakeholders.
(b) To obtain and consolidate leads' contacts; and facilitate meetings for sharing of 5G innovation programme, at team's request.
(c) To provide admin support for incoming proposal submissions and email queries for team's follow-up.
2) To liaise with overseas office ("scouting office") to track overseas 5G developments.
3) To undertake horizon scanning, research and analyses in 5G development and future comms, supervised/guided by team.
Working Days: 5-day work week
Working Hours: Mon-Thurs 8.30am-6pm; Fri 8.30am-5.30pm
Minimum Educational Qualification: Diploma (w/ 3yrs of working experience)
Salary: Up to $3,450/month
Working Location: Near Pasir Panjang MRT
1. Diploma / Bachelor Degree in Business, Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent.
2. Possess good communications skills with high proficiency in both verbal and written English, especially slide skills.
3. Competent in the use of Microsoft Word, Exel and Powerpoint software.
4. Demonstrate interest and good understanding in 5G technology, its development and potential applications. Experience or knowledge in sectoral applications and use case developments in areas of AR/VR Robotics/IOT and AI/Data will be an added benefit.
5. Able to work Independently and within a team.