Reporting to Senior Merchandising Manager, you will be responsible for:
All aspects of merchandising, including merchandising planning and processes, budgeting and sourcing, design of work processes, as well as implementation of a corporate merchandising management model to support future growth.
To lead the RMD HQ function team to achieve excellence in merchandising through strong leadership, visionary planning, active involvement and effective implementation.
1. Oversee the planning and implementation of merchandising strategies.
2. Prepare monthly budgets, reports, and presenting them to the relevant stakeholders.
3. To lead a team and manage the HQ functions such as Pattern Code Management, Trade-In, Consignment etc.
4. To compile and enforce department SOP.
5. Track inventory movement and systematically introducing promotions, sales, price changes, etc.
6. Identify trends and monitoring supply and demand.
7. Collaborate with the marketing department to brainstorm new projects, campaigns, and business ideas.
8. Collaborate with buyers, suppliers, to negotiate prices, quantity and time-scales.
9. Interpret sales reports and providing guidance on how to improve figures and customer engagement.
10. Any other adhoc duties as per assigned.