Reporting to the Area Manager, you are responsible for the business performance of the restaurant as well as the efficient running and daily operations of the restaurant, in accordance to the company’s standards.
Success factors include strategic planning, marketing/business management and day-to-day management skills (eg. rostering, staff & customer management etc).
- Build sales and maximise profitability by effective cost control to meet desired business results.
- Analyse and evaluate sales trend and trading area.
- Responsible for the efficient running and daily operations of the restaurant, in accordance to the company’s
- Ensure smooth implementation and execution of A&P programmes and new products.
- Evaluate and improve on operations and procedures.
- Enforcement of hygiene regulations and upkeep restaurant cleanliness.
- Responsible for staff recruitment, people development through training and staff retention.
- Lead and motivate staff in achieving sales targets and customer satisfaction.
- Lead and train staff in delivering excellent customer service quality and standards.
- Responsible for staff performance and discipline; monitor staff performance and conduct performance
Customer service and service quality
- Responsible for ensuring excellent customer service standards and quality.
- Manage and handle customers feedback and complaints in an appropriate and timely manner, aligned with
Other related duties
- Maintain proper administration and filing of restaurant certifications and other relevant documents.
- Timely submission of reports and schedules to Area Manager
- To attend all meetings and training programs when required
- To perform other duties as required or assigned.
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience in the related field in similar capacity is required
- Good leadership and motivational skills
- Customer oriented and results driven
- Good communication and interpersonal skills