"1. Perform product discovery (product ideation) activities including customer research & feedback, competitive analysis, requirements gathering and data analytics to build out desirable, viable and feasible products.
2. Provide end-to-end product management (ideation to delivery to go-to-market) involving various business stakeholders including Risk, Legal & Compliance, Technology, Operations and Marketing. This includes both new launches and enhancements to existing product.
3. Coordinate and conduct product related communications/ trainings to various platforms including both internal and external clients.
4. Collaborate closely with agile development teams and lead product prioritization.
5. Tracks and reports product success metrics. "
"1. Degree in a Finance, Business, Computer Science or equivalent.
2. 1-3 years job experience in product management or equivalent.
3. Strong grasp of financial advisory and planning relating to product development and commercial roll-out execution.
4. Understanding of project management as well as familiarity with agile delivery processes/ceremonies.
5. Fluent in spoken and written English.
6. Strong communication, presentation and stakeholder management skills.
7. Highly collaborative team player who is driven with a ‘can-do’ attitude. "