Automotive Engine Technician (5day week) (No experience required)
Aerospec Supplies Pte Ltd
Contract : $ 1600 - $ 2100 / PER MONTH
a month ago
1. Perform Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul (MRO) jobs for Mechanical components eg Heavy Duty Diesel Engines and Transmissions.
2. Report to Platform head on status updates of above mentioned jobs.
3. Work closely with Platform Head to ensure job status are promptly updated and deliverable are met within datelines.
4. Work within a team of technicians in troubleshooting and fault finding with the aid of OEM manuals and work instructions.
5. Responsible for own consumables and toolings and ensure they are adequate to ensure smooth work flow.
6. Familiar with the use of hand tools such as torque wrenches and pneumatic equipment.
• NITEC in Automotive Technology, Mechatronics / Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
• Read & understand basic process instructions
• Use basic hand tools, power tools & production equipment related to assembly trade such as torque wrench & lifting equipment
• Teamplayer with good interpersonal skills
• Work under pressure & self-motivated, independent