- Carry out all preventive and corrective maintenance in the building.
- Responsible for general building works.
- Respond to all complaints promptly including part replacement.
- Attend to weekly and monthly preventive maintenance.
- Ensure all building facilities and equipment are regularly maintained.
- Any other ad-hoc duties as and when assigned by supervisor.
- Minimum Nitec OR Higher Nitec in Engineering equivalent with minimum 3 years relevant experience.
- Has a good safety mindset and displays good WSH behavior.
Please send your CV with current and expected salaries, and availability.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.