• Assist and participate in activities and function in the center.
• Assist the elderly in meeting their basic hygiene needs and Activities of Daily Living (ADLs) in a safe and comfortable manner.
• ADLs includes feeding, mobility and transfer, fall prevention, toileting and diaper changing.
• Guide / supervise and engage elderly during activities.
• Preferably GCE O-Level.
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Passion in community services and service-oriented.
• ITE/Certificates in Healthcare related courses is an added advantage.
• Able to speak one or more dialects is an added advantage.