- Perform daily production of food items in respective kitchen in accordance to the recipes
- Prepare menu items in cooperation with the rest of the kitchen staff
- Inspect food preparation and serving areas to ensure observance of safe, sanitary food-handling practices.
- Setting up and stocking stations with all necessary supplies
- At least 2 years of hot / cold kitchen experience in central kitchen environment
- Process western cook / asian cookhouse experience, Food Hygiene Certificate.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
46 Hours per week / Senoko