- Planning and reviewing of the design of utility infrastructure projects (from planning to implementation phases).
- Work with internal and external stakeholders in developing and reviewing utility standards, processes and feasibility studies, utility coordination, providing technical design and engineering inputs to optimise underground space and costs for laying of utility infrastructure.
- Develop/review cross agency underground utilities alignment for preliminary and detailed design plans including deconflicting regulatory agency requirements from the planning to implementation phases.
Salary: Will be disclosed during interview
Location: Maxwell Road
- Degree in Civil/Structural Engineering
- Candidates should have at least 5-10 years of relevant experience in planning, designing, and project implementation in the area of underground utilities space planning and optimisation
- Experience in developing/reviewing underground utilities alignment for preliminary and detailed design plans including deconflicting regulatory agency requirements for clearances
- Experience with utility coordination for underground utilities implementation including diversion works
- Experience in utility planning and coordination for major infrastructure projects will be advantageous
- Ability to work on and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work independently and in teams
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good writing and presentation skills
- Ability to explain complex problems simply, concisely and effectively