1. Ferry workers to & fro from HQ Office to work site.
2. Carry out day-to-day site operations and supervise construction workers
3. Supervise on-site operational support to ensure project progress according to schedule.
4. Be the liaison between construction workers and supervisors.
5. Guarantee all safety precautions and quality standards are met.
6. Arranging work schedule and plan workers for work.
7. Sending work material such as construction tools or etc.
1. Able to communicate well with diverse groups in and out of the organization.
2. Must have Class 3 driving license