-Supervise multiple teams of cleaners in multiple cleaning projects while ensuring service quality delivery and safety. This includes assisting in the planning of cleaning service operations work plans, incident management, and managing inventory of the cleaning equipment and materials used in multiple project sites. He/she is also required to provide guidance to the cleaners.
- Physically fit, responsive, able to multi-task, and capable of interacting with stakeholders.
Manage cleaning services
- Communicate assigned cleaning duties to the cleaning team.
- Monitor cleaning operations to ensure quality service delivery.
- Assist in coordinating and liaising with clients at project sites.
- Ensure teams adhere to safety measures during cleaning operations.
- Implement operation plans to improve work processes and service quality
- Manage inventory, equipment, and maintenance schedule
- Ensure stocks of cleaning tools and equipment are in order and replenishment orders are fulfilled in a timely manner
- Assist in the implementation of maintenance schedule for cleaning devices on a timely basis.
- Provide appropriate guidance to cleaners.
- Provide feedback and recommend process improvements to the cleaning team.
- Manage incidents