•CLUBHOUSE CLEANER MAIN RESPONSIBILITY:
- Basic Sweeping and mopping of clubhouse area, including management office, toilet, gym, multi-purpose room and security area and surroundings.
- Tidying and cleaning up of function rooms, meeting room, office and counter tops.
- Sanitizing gym equipment.
- Maintain toilet cleanliness and hygiene.
- Replenishing of toiletries.
- Clearing of rubbish.
- Spot cleaning when required.
•REFUSE REMOVER MAIN RESPONSIBILITY:
- Removing the rubbish bins from the bin chutes and transfer all to bin center.
- Washing the bins and bin chute areas.
- Clearing of waste disposed at lobbies and bigger items that cannot be thrown in the bin chutes.
•BLOCK CLEANER MAIN RESPONSIBILITY:
- Sweeping and mopping of lobbies, common corridor areas.
- Cleaning of lift interior and exterior.
- Sweeping of stairway, cleaning of railings.
- Clearing of litter bins, change waste bin bags
- Sanitizing high touch point and frequently used surfaces.
- Spot cleaning as and when required.
- Physically fit.
- Attentive and service- oriented.
- Able to work independently.
- 8 HOURS PER DAY (7am - 4am or 8am - 5pm)
- 6 DAYS WORK WEEK
- Salary package of $1,400 - $2,000
- Joining bonus of $500 (T & C Apply)
- Introduction bonus of $50 ( T& C Apply)
- Training and uniform provided.
- PWM Bonus
- Medical benefits.
- Weekly or Monthly salary with CPF.
- Overtime available.
FOR MORE DETAILS, PLEASE CALL OE KARTHIK @9297 7314