1. Perform CNC Programming using AutoCAD / SolidCAM, drawings and improve system for the production process.
2. Set-up and select appropriate tools for machinery operation on CNC Milling Machine.
3. Perform machining works as per given drawings and production timeline.
4. Perform quality check on finished products using precision instruments.
5. Coordinates program start-ups in manufacturing, assists in troubleshooting and provides recommendations for the selection of cutting tools.
6. Any other ad-hoc duties as assigned by the superior.
1. Min 3 years’ experience in operating CNC Milling, Lathe Machines, grinding and drilling machines.
2. Ability to read, analyse, and interpret customer blueprints/specifications, purchase orders, tooling concepts, manufacturing processes, technical procedures, operating instructions, etc.
3. Proficient with application of measuring instruments, gages and measuring techniques.
4. Adaptable to fast paced environment, competing demands and is able to deal with frequent change or unexpected events.
5. Able to work independently.
6. Monday to Friday, 0830 – 1730, Saturday 0830 – 1230