CNC Milling Technician | East Area | Up to $2,300k
JOBER PTE LTD 16C8401
Full Time : $ 1600 - $ 2300 / PER MONTH
3 months ago
Shift Works : 7am – 3.30pm, 2.30pm-11pm & 10.45pm – 7.15am (Alternate Saturday off)
- Produce machined parts by programming, setting up, and operating a computer numerical control (CNC) machine.
- Work closely with various departments to ensure the project can be completed within the
- Perform regular preventive maintenance as scheduled.
- Keep records, maintain equipment and supplies for machining operations.
- Perform in-process inspection and meet daily production output.
- Daily housekeeping (5S).
- Any other task as assigned by the supervisor from time to time.
- Min Secondary School /NITEC or equivalent with 1-year working experience in operating
- Able to understand technical drawing & performing a machining process to produce workpiece.