• To perform vehicle checking for inspection, servicing, repair, replacement
of components/parts, and engine overhaul.
• Troubleshoot vehicle problems using diagnostic equipment.
• Test parts and systems to ensure that they are working properly after
• Use testing equipment to ensure repairs and maintenance are effective.
• Any other ad-hoc duties assigned by the Supervisor.
• Preferred experience in all commercial vehicles & big trucks
• Well versed with Euro 4/5/6 emission schemes and technical abilities
• Singaporean/PR Preferred.
• Minimum 3 years relevant experience.
• Possess a valid class 3 or 4 Driving Licence
• Relevant certificates / NITEC in Automotive Engineering are welcome.