- Conduct data analysis to identify data pattern.
- Research internal policies and procedures of areas to be audited.
- Prepare & discuss pre-audit findings with direct manager before taking next steps.
- Conduct onsite audit (as & when permissible due to Covid control measures) or online audit according to audit plan.
- Document findings and records sampled.
- Prepare & discuss preliminary audit findings with direct manager; and re-verify preliminary findings.
- Prepare audit report.
•Conduct data analysis to support other urgent audit requests as & when needed.
•Diploma / Degree in Business, accountancy or equivalent
•Skills - Data analysis & Pattern Identification, Problem Solving, Process Improvement,
Organising & Planning, Compliance Audit and Time Management
•Able to analyse and interpret information against a given set of criteria/data
•Able to work in a team and communicate well with stakeholders from diverse background
•Able to complete tasks within timeline
•Familiar with MS Office
•Preferably at least 1-2 years’ relevant experience, nonetheless, fresh graduates are welcomed