CONTRACT ADMINISTRATOR, POLICY SERVICING (HEALTH) (1 YEAR CONTRACT)
NTUC INCOME INSURANCE CO-OPERATIVE LTD
Full Time : $ 2500 - $ 2800 / PER MONTH
The Motor & Personal Lines team supports the General Insurance (GI) operations at Income. It plays a key role in our GI Business by supporting our stakeholders in the Underwriting, Renewal & Endorsement processing teams. In addition, our Motor & Personal Lines team also handles Motor and Retail Travel claims submitted by our policyholders and claimants.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Handling of Motor Claims Registration submitted by external parties.
- Managing of Motor Claims enquiries from external parties.
- Assisting our customers in filing accident reports submitted through our online platform.
- Preparing and analysing reports such as operations exceptional reports and daily productivity reports.
- Participation in projects and system enhancements including liaising with stakeholders in providing requirements, preparation of test plans and user acceptance testing (UAT).
- GCE ‘O’ Level certification and above.
- Certification in Health Insurance is advantageous.
- Candidates with working experience in the insurance industry preferred.
- PC literate/savvy and proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Able to multi-task and handle multiple systems at any one time.
- Able to work under tight timeline and pressure.
- Good problem solving skills coupled with an eye for detail.
- Good communication skills.
- Works well in a team.