As a Contract Executive under our Life Insurance Policy Servicing team, your key responsibilities include the following:
- Handling projects which involve identifying payments and determining the next course of action.
- Contacting policyholders for verification via phone calls, emails and letters.
- Manual processing of transactions.
- Provide administrative support e.g. checking of application/processing documents are in order.
- Undertake ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- Have at least obtained a Diploma or GCE 'A' level certification.
- Candidates with insurance experience in relevant field preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (e.g. Excel, Word, Powerpoint).
- Customer-oriented with good analytical skills.
- Good numerical skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to handle monetary transactions with a high degree of care and accuracy.
- Able to work under tight timelines and pressure.