The key responsibilities will include preparing meals according to a prescribed system, preparing ingredients, adhering to the in-store menu, serving guidelines and following food health and safety procedures. Other duties include cooking, cleaning, assist other co-workers and deliver food in a fast-paced environment. Work will include operating a deep fryer, traditional gas stove, or fryer to kitchen electrical appliances.
• Able to carry heavy load> 10 kg
• Able to work on rotating shifts, weekends and public holidays
• 2 years of batch cooking experience.
• Good personal hygiene and grooming.
• Knowledge of workplace safety standards.