CUSTOMER SERVICE OFFICER, CONTACT CENTRE (1 YEAR CONTRACT)
NTUC INCOME INSURANCE CO-OPERATIVE LTD
Contract : $ 2900 - $ 3000 / PER MONTH
As the service ambassador of our company, you will identify and address customers' uncertainties. You will offer solutions and lend a helping hand in alleviating their concerns. Your active listening and reassuring voice will come a long way in ensuring that our policyholders' enquiries are handled in a prompt and professional manner on a daily basis and that our Contact Centre remains the preferred way for our customers to reach us.
You will be required to:
- Attend to enquiries on various fronts, effectively maintaining our Contact Centre's high level of accessibility.
- Empathize with customers, and offer clear and relevant advice.
- Provide policy recommendations and refer customers to client advisers for more comprehensive explanations.
- Perform post-case administration for future reference.
- Have obtained a diploma or degree in any field. Relevant insurance certification will be an advantage.
- Have at least 2 years of experience in customer service, preferably in a contact centre.
- Enjoy people engagement and providing good advice, have patience in dealing with complex problems.
- Have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to answer queries clearly over the phone.
- Be result-oriented and enjoy seeing tangible results of your hard work.