"1. Work closely together with a team of software developers to support the rapid testing and deployment cycle of the product.
2. Perform hands-on work and automate tasks to manage and minimize issues that may delay the build or patches.
3. Collaborate with different teams to deploy security solutions to enhance the security posture of the company in a feasible and cost-effective manner.
4. Facilitation of security reviews activities such as penetration testing, secure code reviews, and design/architecture security reviews with various teams.
5. Identify, troubleshoot, support and resolve any issues that occurs in the MoneyOwl environment to ensure that systems are at optimum performance.
6. Plan and perform system maintenance, patching for operating systems, applications and security related items.
7. Ensure that operational issues are appropriately identified, documented, tracked and resolved in the tracking system.
8. Create, maintain and ensure detailed operational documentations and guides, such as IT policies, SOP, change management, are in place to ensure standardized system environments.
9. Perform 24 by 7 system support, when required.
10. Any other ad-hoc tasks as assigned "
"1. Diploma in a technical field such as Computer Engineering, Information Technology or related field
2. At least 4 years’ experience in a similar role
3. Strong analytical, project management, problem solving, troubleshooting and performance tuning skills
4. Strong understanding of security concepts including public/private keys, certificates, hashing, and encryption.
5. Knowledge of service delivery infrastructure, operational processes, ITIL concepts, orchestration, clustering, Business Capacity Process
6. Knowledge of information security concepts such as ISO 27001 concepts, MAS TRM and Outsourcing Guidelines, cloud reference architectures, public cloud security best practice, latest developments in software and systems security, security hardening, network protocols and application security.
7. Proven experience in establishing stable and maintainable IT systems through implementation of industry best practises and new technologies, to achieve efficient system management.
8. Experienced with Prometheus, Grafana & Alertmanager monitoring is required.
9. Experienced with Terraform, Kubernetes and Containerization.
10. Ability to build, explore, automate and optimize processes using tools like Ansible, Packer, Jenkins.
11. Have hands-on experience with Unix/Linux and comfortable with scripting in Bash for deployment and management.
12. Well versed with AWS public cloud
13. Good written, verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
14. Self-motivated, positive-thinking, team player, takes ownership"