- Study clients’ brands to plan for and develop highly effective advertising campaigns and media plans.
- Carefully study campaign progress before preparing and conducting high impact presentations during campaign reviews.
- Be the primary point of content for digital marketing clients, working closely with them to build rapport and trust.
- Work with the digital marketing team to ensure precise campaign execution is performed and all KPIs are met.
- Be aware of clients’ competitive landscape and proactively suggest strategies to help our clients remain at the forefront of their industries.
In summary, the role of a Digital Marketer is one of multiple hats. Internally, you will be the brand guardian of our clients, ensuring that their marketing needs are met. Externally, you will be our liaison, carefully conveying the agency’s recommendations and overseeing their implementation.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position (Junior Digital Strategist)
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position (Senior Digital Strategist)
- Required Skill(s): SEM, SEO, SMM
- Preferably Junior Executive specialized in Advertising/Media Planning or equivalent.