Full Time : $ 2200 / PER MONTHPart Time : $ 10 - $ 20 / PER HOUR
Full TimePart TimeF&B
5 days ago
Part-Time Hourly rate: $10-$12 per hour, PH - $20
Full-Time Salary: up to Gross $2200 per month (with AWS, Staff Meal, Staff Discount)
The Dishwasher is responsible to maintain the kitchen cleanliness, properly washes and sorts soiled dishes. Ensure dish area free of clutter and organized. Sets up dish stations, including dishwasher appliances and sinks. Maintain clean, tidy and dry floors throughout the shift.
• Wash pots / pans / dishes / utensils / tray inserts and other cooking equipment through manual and machine cleaning methods.
• Sort cooking equipment and utensils for washing.
• All washed cooking equipment and utensils must be dried after washing.
• Ensure all washed equipment and utensils are properly stacked.
• Ensure water of dishwasher appliances are changed as required by business levels. Usage of chemical dilutions to clean the dishwasher appliances.
• Empty trash containers routinely.
• Maintain cleanliness of the premises and housekeeping (sweeping and mopping the floor).
• Ensure that food hygiene and safety standards are maintained and comply.
• To adhere to kitchen SOPs.
• Other ad-hoc duties as assigned
• Able to cope in a fast-paced environment
• Able to work on weekends and public holidays
• No experience needed; on-the-job training will be provided