- To assist to liaise and co-ordinate with LTA, authorities, Consultants and stakeholders.
- To ensure risk assessment and safe working procedure are properly executed on site.
- To conduct daily health, safety and environmental inspections, prepare reports and follow up with Project Safety Team.
- Ensure compliance with environmental regulations, develop environmental control plan & liaise with NEA (such as report submission, etc.).
- Proper documentation of all EHS records, certificates, notice and official related EHS correspondence.
- NEA registered ECO
- At least 3 years relevant experience in construction for LTA projects.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Able to ensure compliance with the latest environmental regulations