● Attuned and responsive to the needs of 18 months and above child
● Build the trust of the toddlers, actively develops trust with the little ones’ parents and family members.
● Converse and relate well.
● Willing to travel to Parent’s residence or requested venues.
Roles And Responsibilities
● Aid the continuity of care and education at home.
● Educarer is responsible for stimulating, nurturing, and safe environment for the child.
● Be sensitive to individual child's needs via respectful, reciprocal interactions and relationships.
● Plan & Follow curriculum framework to plan and provide teaching and care.
● Help to impart good values through the curriculum.
● Assist to monitor, review and document children's growth & learning progress.
● To adopt innovative and nurturing teaching approaches to help the young ones discover their potential.
● Adhere to health, safety, nutritional and hygiene standards.
● Min 1 to 2 years of childcare experience
● Minimum Certified in Fundamental Certificate in Early Childhood
● Medically fit.