- To prepare and deliver bi-lingual curriculum
- To plan the co-delivery of the programme with your partner teacher.
- To use relevant teaching resources to support instruction and lesson objective.
- To liaise closely with the Principal on any matters about student (i.e. development, performance & behaviour).
- Regular display of children’s work.
- To ensure that the children are supervised and safe at all times
- To establish routines and enforce classroom management procedures.
- To monitor student’s development and progress through assessment (informal/formative) and observation
- To guide and mark class work, prepare portfolios twice a year
- To maintain record of students as required by ECDA or preschool
- Feedback to parents on student’s progress
• Relevant teaching experience in preschool curriculum to early year’s children in Singapore.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Excellent organizational and time-management skills
• Possess positive energy, enthusiasm and patient.
• Ability to nurture children and build their self esteem
• Ability to engage children and deal with them in a positive and caring manner
• Strong language skills (oral and written)
• Hold a Diploma in Early Childhood qualification recognised by ECDA (ie L2 level)
Working Timing: 8:30am – 5:30pm (Mon – Fri), 7:00am – 2:00pm (Saturday)
Annual Leave: 21 days
Benefits: Group healthcare plan (hospital, medical, dental & TCM)
WhatsApp/Call: 9089 3041/ 9113 9647
Jober Pte Ltd l EA License No: 16C8401 l
Wong Choo Sian, Jabez | Registration No: R1762582