- Involved in the overall operations of shopping and office complexes, and heartland shops.
- This includes customer service and tenancy/lease management of shops, offices and other commercial properties.
- Administration of tenancy matters including renewal, tenancy changes, arrears management and handling customer feedback.
- Collaborating with customers and stakeholders (e.g. community-based organisations, merchant associations) to implement community-based activities, promotional events and place management to improve vibrancy of the shopping complexes and community/town plazas.
Monday to Friday: 8:30am - 6pm
Location: Near Toa Payoh MRT Station
Contract Duration: 6 Months
- Good background in Estate Management/Real Estate, Building, Project Management, Engineering or the equivalent, excellent verbal and written communication, presentation and interpersonal skills with a demonstrated aptitude for customer service