• Assist with the GeBIZ operations (e.g. preparation of award, publication of specifications, issuance of Purchase Order)
• Review of approval documents for Demand Aggregation (DA) and Small Value Purchase (SVP) to ensure compliance with internal guidelines and Procurement Instruction Manuals (IM)
• Coordinating and liasing with internal stakeholders on the requirements for DA and SVP
• Any other daily or ad hoc tasks as and when requested.
Duration: 6 months (subjected to renewal on a rolling basis)
Working Days/Hours: TBC
• Diploma or degree qualification with relevant experience in Government Procurement or related discipline
• Strong numeral, analytical and communication skills
• Ability to multi-task and independent
• Ability to work closely with the team and cross-functional across the organisation
• Relevant hands-on experience in GeBIZ and / or NFS will be preferred, but not mandatory.
• Proficient in using MS Office Word, Excel, Powerpoint.