- Oversee and manage the designated Coffeeshop or Food Court and its operational and manpower planning
- Monitor and be responsible for sales performance of respective outlets
- Responsible for ordering of goods and supplies, receiving and checking on inventory of goods and supplies
- Ensure food safety regulations are followed as according to SFA’s policy
- Involve in investigation of issues relating to customer complain (Service and Product Quality)
- Attending to customers’ needs, complaints and enquiries
- Recruit, train, supervise and develop staff
- Perform related duties/tasks as required
- With passion in working in F&B industry and its operational processes.
- Able to work on weekends and public holidays, 6-day work week.
- Adaptive to fast paced environment, resilient to changes and willing to accept new challenges.
- Able to work independently and in a team.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with all level of employees.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- High initiative and positive attitude
For Interested Applicants,
please Call or WhatsApp: 9270 1133 or 9452 6800