Essential Duties And Responsibilities
• Responds to client inquires and concerns. Ensures timely and quality service delivery to clients. Follows up with clients to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Maintains files on work orders, proposals, and department files.
• Creates vendor files and checks accuracy on completed paperwork submitted by vendors.
• Trains vendors on work order and billing procedures. Processes invoices and ensures proper cost center coding.
• Assists with the inspections on the facility campus.
• He/She has a great positive attitude and be a people person.
• Tertiary education in business administration / hospitality or other relevant qualifications.
• Ability to comprehend and interpret instructions.
• Ability to write routine reports, correspondences and memos.
• Ability to present information to internal department or large group of employees.