1. Maintain good physlical conditions of the bullding and ensure that the building
essential needs such as domestic water. electrical, air conditioning and ventilation
system are of good working condition
2. Conduct general maintenance works such as. air-conditioning servicing, plumbing
facilities. electrical lightings switches, AV system. painting. patching of walls,
carpentry. and other fixtures and equipment to ensure smooth operations
3. Perform routine preventive maintenance programme
4. Check and inspect the building's machinery and equipment
5. Respond and priorities maintenance requisitions (MWO) and residents' requests to ensure they receive quality service and furnishings
6. Perform related tasks as assigned
7. Perform rotating shift
8. COVID19 management.
9. Willingness to work in Service ApartmenUSDF/GQF facilíties
10. Perform Bi-weekly swab tesl (Requirement by MOH)
11. CERT (Company Emergency Respond Team) certified.
12. Flrst Aid & AED cetified