Finance/Accounting Executive (Project and Data Migration)
Business Edge Personnel Services
Contract : $ 1 - $ 3500 / PER MONTH
ContractAccounting / Auditing / Taxation
- To provide support on project, data migration and financial reporting matters.
Up to Jan 2022
Staff will mainly take part in project and data migration activities.
- Work with various data teams on data migration requirements and activities
- Assist in data cleansing, mapping and preparation activities
- Able to understand data to data co-relation to enable data cleansing and validation
- Able to perform effective and accurate data verification
Feb 2022 till end of contract
Staff will be mainly involved in operational finance duties
- Preparation of accounting schedules, audit confirmations etc
- Preparation of various statistical returns and adhoc requests for financial information
- Review of General Ledger accounts
- Assist in administration of grants certification audits
- Assist in the granting of SAP access
- Participate in projects and assignments as may be directed from time to time
Working Days: 5-day work week
Working Hours: TBC
Location: Lower Kent Ridge Road
Contract Period: 1 Year
Salary: Up to $3500/month
1) Possess a degree in Accountancy, Business Administration or equivalent awarded by a recognised University.
2) Working experience of 1 - 3 years.
3) Familiar with SAP Financial system is an advantage.
4) Have good analytical, writing, and communication skills.
5) Be meticulous and resourceful with positive work attitude.
6) Able to work independently as well as in a team.
7) Mature and possess good interpersonal skills.