As part of the Finance Division, you will support the Business Partnership Branch by partnering key divisions in strategic and operational financial planning.
You will support the monthly closing, forecast and budget exercises in updating data, consolidating information and developing reports, and will provide financial/operational information to drive financial performance, including impactful trends, variance analysis, forecast and budgets.
You will drive financial performance to achieve value-for-money outcomes through financial advisory and decision support in project planning, procurement, contract awards and management.
You may be called upon to develop financial models and business analysis to support strategic initiatives to review critical strategic and financial decisions.
You have to be comfortable working with ambiguity and you possess a mix of analytical ability and commercial acumen (understanding drivers of business).
You must be good with Microsoft Excel and adept in working with numbers – creating, manipulating and consolidating spreadsheets, and performing financial due diligence conscientiously. You are comfortable with using systems such as SAP to generate and subsequently make sense of data; interpreting information, order them and assessing value.
Working Days: 5-day work week
Working Hours: TBC
Contract Period: 6 months (from early 2022)
Location: Changi Airport
Salary: $2,500 to $2,800/month
We require an energetic, results-oriented leader and team player with the following pre-requisites:
· Minimum 1 year of relevant experience
· Financial planning & analysis or finance business partnering experience is required
· Possess strong thinking and analytical skills, self-motivated and resourceful
· Strong communication, influencing and team playing skills
· Able to anticipate needs and be pro-active in seeking solutions
· Be willing to take ownership and responsibility over any task