- Assist with Accounts Receivables function ensuring timely invoicing, process invoices to customers, billing adjustments, collection and accounting of revenue
- Assist with reconciliation of accounts, interface of financial records between systems and collections received.
- Assist with month end, year-end closing and audit activities
- Preparation of accounting journals, monthly or quarterly schedules and statements, as well as variance analysis for proper accounting and statutory reporting
- Assist with extraction of data for reporting and analysis, enhancement of existing financial systems, or duties that may be assigned from time to time.
Working Days: 5-day work week
Working Hours: 8.30am to 6pm
Location: Near Pasir Panjang/Labrador Park MRT
Contract Period: 11 months (to start in early July 2021)
- A degree holder in Accountancy/Finance or ACCA with at least 1 year of relevant experience.
- Possess good working attitude and analytical skills.
- Meticulous as well as able to work independently and under pressure.
- Good communication skills and team player are essential.
- Knowledge of SAP Accounting system will be an added advantage.