1. Prepare bulk GIRO collection, generate leased sales related invoices and credit notes, monitor incoming fund from the banks and capture receipt entries, send monthly statements of accounts.
2. Update and maintain customers’ master records, customers' enquiry on account balance and payments.
3. Manage Accounts Receivable invoice dispute and assist in month end schedules.
4. Processing trade-related bank documents (Letter of Credits, Import & Export Bill, Trust Receipts and Banker Guarantee).
5. Working closely with the Billing & Collection department.
Someone that have studied In Accountancy/Business Accounting/Accounting & Finance or equivalent.
Someone had working experience in the IT, Engineering Electronics Industries.
Min. Diploma and above.
Fresh graduates welcome to apply.
Able to start immediately.
Direct Reporting to Accounting & Admin Manager
5 days, 8:30 am to 6:00 pm.
We offered Monthly Basic Salary + AWS (provided) + Bonus & Incentives (subjective) + After Job Probation Salary Re-adjustment (provided).
Full-time Staff Benefits Provided.