"1. Assist in ensuring timely and accurate month end closing of company level financials for internal and statutory reporting requirements
2. Payment processing and data entries for all invoices from vendors and staff claims
3. Creating invoices and credit memos for insurers and clients
4. Prepare and ensure timely submission of GST return
5. Support in special projects and processes improvement initiatives
6. Communication and collaboration with various stakeholders in daily tasks
7. Any other additional ad-hoc duties as assigned "
"1. Diploma/Degree in Accountancy or qualifications in similar fields
2. Min 2 years’ experience in accounting field
3. An independent, meticulous, and task-oriented individual with excellent interpersonal and organisation skills.
4. Must be a strong team player, proactive and possess a high level of integrity.
5. Able to start immediately."